Ratatouille – Xbox 360 / Ps3 Gameplay (2007)
Ratatouille is a video game based on the Pixar film of the same name. It was developed at Heavy Iron Studios and released by THQ, on June 26, 2007, two days before the first theatrical release in Russia. Ratatouille was initially released on twelve systems—Wii, Nintendo DS, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 2, PSP, Xbox 360, Xbox, Nintendo GameCube, Game Boy Advance, Microsoft Windows, OS X, and J2ME—making it the most comprehensive simultaneous cross-platform launch in THQ’s history, It was the last Disney•Pixar game to be released for the Nintendo GameCube (which was discontinued a few months after the release date) and for the Game Boy Advance.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Antbassador gameplay: don't squash the ants! (PC game jam build)
- Yankee Doodle and more (30mins) l Nursery Rhymes l Tayo the Little Bus
- Dream Wedding Planner – Dress & Dance Like a Bride – Games for Girls
- Legend of Korra: Pro Bender Arena Preview with the Game Boy Geek
- Desktop Basketball [Nintendo Switch]