Mat Hoffman’s Pro BMX – Gameplay PSX / PS1 / PS One / HD 720P (Epsxe)
Visit us at for more
Mat Hoffman’s Pro BMX is a BMX video game released in 2001 for various systems, including the PlayStation, Game Boy Color, Dreamcast, Microsoft Windows and Game Boy Advance. The game was followed by Mat Hoffman’s Pro BMX 2. A demo version of the game is available in the options menu in the PlayStation version of Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2.
The goal of Mat Hoffman’s Pro BMX is to successfully perform and combine different tricks on a BMX bike, with successful executions adding to the player’s score. The player can play as one of eight different professional BMX riders, including Mat Hoffman, Rick Thorne, or Mike Escamilla. The game also uses a tweaked version of the game engine used in a similar video game, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater.
Enhanced graphics with emulator EPSXE.For recording I used a Live Gamer HD Capture Card.
-some games can have graphical issues, lags and other problems…
CPU – Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.20 Ghz
RAM – 8 GB
GPU – MSI GeForce GTX 760 OC Gaming
OS – Windows 7 64bit
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Antbassador gameplay: don't squash the ants! (PC game jam build)
- Yankee Doodle and more (30mins) l Nursery Rhymes l Tayo the Little Bus
- Dream Wedding Planner – Dress & Dance Like a Bride – Games for Girls
- Legend of Korra: Pro Bender Arena Preview with the Game Boy Geek
- Desktop Basketball [Nintendo Switch]