Game theory is the standard quantitative tool for analyzing the interactions of multiple decision makers. Its applications extend to economics, biology, engineering and even cyber security. Furthermore, many complex systems involve multiple decision makers and thus a full analysis of such systems necessitates the tools of game theory.
This tutorial is the second part of of Dr. Justin Grana’s tutorial on game theory from Complexity Explorer. The tutorial is divided into three parts: Dynamic and sequential games with discusses extensive-form representation. The second part of the series discusses bounded rationality and imperfect decision making and information, both in theoretical models and in laboratory settings. Finally we look at Gambit, a software program used by theoreticians to solve games.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Lấy mã OTP của nổ hũ trở nên vô cùng dễ dàng tại nhà cái Dabet
- Hướng dẫn cách tải game bắn cá offline cho PC nhanh và chi tiết nhất
- Nổ hũ M8win và những điều bạn nên biết về trò chơi này
- Antbassador gameplay: don't squash the ants! (PC game jam build)
- Yankee Doodle and more (30mins) l Nursery Rhymes l Tayo the Little Bus