Viking: Battle For Asgard review.
Shop CGR shirts & mugs!
Classic Game Room presents a CGR Undertow review of Viking: Battle For Asgard for the Xbox 360 developed by The Creative Assembly and published by SEGA.
Viking: Battle For Asgard was released in 2008 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It’s a hack-and-slash action game that tells a story painted thick with Norse mythology. Playing as the warrior Skarin, it’s up to you to keep the armies of the vengeful goddess Hel at bay. Viking: Battle For Asgard takes place in a huge open world, adding a sense of scope to the experience. Skarin must do things on his own to assembly his armies, from rescue missions to taking over key strategic areas. Once he’s put together an army, however, it’s time to lead an all-out assault on enemy encampments. These battle scenes are among the most exciting elements of Viking: Battle For Asgard.
This video review features video gameplay footage of Viking: Battle For Asgard for the Xbox 360 and audio commentary from Classic Game Room’s Derek.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://millionwordsite.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Antbassador gameplay: don't squash the ants! (PC game jam build)
- Yankee Doodle and more (30mins) l Nursery Rhymes l Tayo the Little Bus
- Dream Wedding Planner – Dress & Dance Like a Bride – Games for Girls
- Legend of Korra: Pro Bender Arena Preview with the Game Boy Geek
- Desktop Basketball [Nintendo Switch]