A playthrough of Sega’s 1992 game for the Sega Genesis, Ariel: The Little Mermaid.
Played through with Ariel on hard mode.
Ariel has her moments, but the entire time, you can just hear her asking herself, “What did I do to be put here? Can’t I go back to my Capcom game?” You play as Ariel or King Triton, looking for those gross little green poo-eyeball things from the movies and shooting them with song to return them to their original mermaid forms, all while looking for treasures and getting lost in big mazes.
I personally much preferred her (far simpler, more straightforward) adventures on the NES, but Blue Sky Software has done far worse to other cartoon characters, so I suppose the Genesis Little Mermaid game all comes down to taste. Do you like maze games? If so, have fun!
No cheats were used during the recording of this video.
NintendoComplete ( punches you in the face with in-depth reviews, screenshot archives, and music from classic 8-bit NES games!
Visit for the latest updates!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Antbassador gameplay: don't squash the ants! (PC game jam build)
- Yankee Doodle and more (30mins) l Nursery Rhymes l Tayo the Little Bus
- Dream Wedding Planner – Dress & Dance Like a Bride – Games for Girls
- Legend of Korra: Pro Bender Arena Preview with the Game Boy Geek
- Desktop Basketball [Nintendo Switch]